Before you transfer an order, make sure that you know the last name or account number of the customer that you would like to transfer the order to.
1) Make sure order is unpaid.
- If it is Ready, you will need to click on the red Reset A/R button to remove it from Accounts Receivable.
2) Click the Transfer button and type in the last name of the customer you want to transfer the order to.
- Select which customer you are looking for.
3) Confirm the customer and click on the Open Account button to follow the order.
4) Once you've got the order to the right account, click on the Force Finish button to be able to pay it.