SMRT recommends a temperature setting of 350 °F, and 12 seconds timer.
To Change Time and Temperature
1. Turn off the press, wait 5 seconds and turn it back on while holding in the triangle key
2. Keep holding in the triangle key until the screen displays E244, then release the triangle key
3. Tap the triangle key 3 times to display the seconds screen – now tap the + or - key to increase or
decrease the seconds. ( + plus key is 2nd button and – minus key is third button on the bottom)
4. Tap the triangle key one more time (4 times total) to display the temperature screen L 380, now tap
the + or – key to increase or decrease the temperature
5. Turn the press off, wait 5 seconds and turn it back on. These will be the new default settings.
Resetting all Control Parameters back to Factory Settings
1. Turn the Power switch OFF and wait 5 seconds. Press and hold both the +key and – key IN while turning the Power switch ON. Continue to hold the +key and – key IN until the display shows FPR (Factory Parameter Reset)
2. Then release the +key and – key and turn the Power Switch OFF.
The next time you turn the Press ON, the Factory Parameters will be reset to their original out-of-box Factory settings.