Follow the steps below to set up a ViewSonic terminal:
1. On initial setup connect to your wifi network.
2. A Google account is useful if you intend to print with Google Cloud Print but is not required to continue this installation.
3. Once initial setup is complete, go to Settings -> Security -> turn on “Unknown Sources”
4. Go to Settings -> Display and set the Sleep timeout & Auto Power Off settings to Never.
5. To install the SMRT App, Open a web browser and go to http://lb.smrtapp.com/app/
6. You'll be asked if you're sure you want to download the app. Press OK.
7. The app will begin to download. You'll see an arrow in the top left of the screen. Swipe down on it to see the progress. Tap it once the download is complete then tap Install.
8. Launch any SMRT app. It will ask for the Company Code. Contact SMRT support to get your company code.
9. Format the ViewSonic home screen so that only the SMRT Apps are showing.