At the end of the day, when you are not expecting to do any more cash transactions, follow these steps to Close each Cash Box.
1. Click the Cash Box button.
2. Once the Cash Box pop up is open, click the blue Open Drawer button.
3. Count the money in drawer starting with highest value bills and Save when you're finished.
*You are counting the number of bills/coins, not the value of them.
4. Click the Cash Box button again and then click Print Z-Report
You need to have closed the cash box or the Z-Report will not show any transactions.
5. Once the Z-Report prints look at the Cash Deposit amount. This is the total amount you should be sending to your management for them to deposit.