This guide explains each piece of the Accounts Receivable report in the Accounting Module.
1. Agent Filter: Use this filter to limit the report to specific sales agents.
2. Payment Option: Use this filter to limit the report to specific payment types (Autopay, POS, and Statement)
3. Returned Not Paid: Selecting this checkbox will limit the report to only customers that have an outstanding balance and have at least one order returned to them. Turning this on in addition to filtering by POS and Autopay customers will give you a report of all "walk out" customers or customers that an employee forgot to charge.
4. Declines Only: Selecting this checkbox will show only customer's who have a Declined or Expired credit card.
5. Run Autopay: This button charges all Autopay customers with a card on file and a balance. The same function occurs automatically, but you can manually execute it with this button.
6. Unbilled Total: This section displays the total unbilled receivables and the number of customers that make up that total. An unbilled order is a ready order that is not on a statement or invoice.
7. 30 Total: This section displays the total billed receivables up to 60 days old and the number of customers that make up that total. 30 also includes any credits, prepayments, rewards, and overpayments, as a negative amount. If your 30 total is a negative value then you have more unused credits than billed sales.
8. 60 Total: This section displays the total billed receivables that are 60 to 90 days old and the number of customers that make up that total.
9. 90 Total: This section displays the total billed receivables that are over 90 days old and the number of customers that make up that total.
10. Column Headers: You can click each column header to sort the report by that column's values. Sorting the report by the Payment column with Declines, Expirations, and missing cards at the top with the report filtered by your routes is an easy way to see which route customers you need to get credit cards from.
11. Customer Details: This arrow opens a drop down with details for the customer, see descriptions below.
A. Customer Name, click this to open the customer's account.
B. The order number, piece count, price, created date, ready date, and returned date for each order the customer's total A/R is comprised of is shown here. Click a row to open that order.
C. Customer Contact Info, click this to send an email or text to the customer.
D. Pay button, click this to make a payment on the customer's account.
12. Page Navigator: Use the numbers or arrows to navigate the pages of the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.