This guide explains how to set up the group account need to make the locker messages send to the customers that use the locker.
1. Create a new account with the name of the building or location of the lockers.
2. Open the settings for the account and go to the Admin tab.
3. Change the account type from Standard to Group Master Account and Save.
4. Go to the System tab and select Company Settings.
5. Find the Is Lockers setting and check the checkbox.
6. Refresh the system.
You'll now be able to add customers to this locker group. Any customer in the group will inherit the locker settings and not receive the normal ready messages and instead will receive a message when their items are racked into a locker location.