1. Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your device.
2. Search SMRT Mobile.
3. Install the app that looks like the picture below.
4. Once downloaded, you will be prompted for an Authorization Code the first time you open the app. Ask support or your SMRT contact for your Authorization Code. (Admin Empoylees can find this code themselves on the Admin Station page see step 7)
5. After entering your code you will be asked to pick a store. Select whichever store the driver that uses this device will primarily be running their routes out of.
6. After selecting a store you will be prompted to pick a station type. Select Delivery and then tap New if this is a new station, tap Replacement if you are replacing an existing station with a new phone.
7. When prompted for an Authorization Code log into the POS on a computer and go to the Stations section in Admin.
8. Click the Get Auth Codes button in the top right of the page to get a list of 5 Authorization codes.
9. After entering the Authorization Code the Delivery App will be ready to use.