This guide details the steps to create an order for a customer.
1. Enter the customer's name, phone number, email, or address in the search box and select the correct customer from the autosuggested list.
2. Click the New Order button.
3. Enter the number of pieces that the customer gave you and click create.
4. Two drop tickets will print, one is for the customer, and the other is for you to put with the clothes.
5. There will now be an order in the customer's Clothes Tracker.
If you have another customer waiting to drop off cleaning repeat these steps for that customer.
Click here for a guide on detailing items.
Click here for a guide on doing a pickup and taking a payment.