If you have multiple special cares that share similar attributes or that you would like to group into a folder follow the steps below.
1. Create all the special cares that will be grouped.
2. In the settings portion of each special care type the name of the folder you want to create. The name must be identical for each special care in order to properly group the special cares.
3. When you are detailing you will now see the folders you've created in green when in the special care menu.
4. Click on your desired folder to see the special cares in the folder.
5. Select the correct special care for the item you are detailing.
6. The folder will be blue when there is a special care within that folder that is selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.